Saturday, August 24, 2013

BB Cream--Fool those perfect moms!

I love BB Cream.  It gives your skin that dewy look of youth while hiding the fact that you had a bottle an extra glass of wine the night before.  Those mom's who show up to school completely composed including the requisite "third piece" will think you had some work done to look this good. 

If you have the budget for it Tarte BB Tinted Treatment(sold at Sephora and Ulta) has an SPF of 30 and goes on smoothly.  It is great for sensitive skins and combination skin types.  It has some anti-aging components that I can't say I notice; but I do notice that for my extra fair skin, it has a really good match. 

If you are working on a "my kid missed a day of school so I can spend his lunch money budget" then Olay Fresh Effects is a nice alternative.  I notice my skin gets a little shinier with this one later in the day but if I brush on some powder it is back to being great.

BB creams hide some flaws while helping improve your skin.  If you don't love wearing heavy foundations and want something that feels like putting on moisturizer then give one a try; you can't go wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment